Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WIP Wednesday

I am not very good at this blogging thing but I am hoping that maybe posting things I am working on will help me get more things done, even if it just posting for myself ;)

Camera Roll-2

The rows of the sparkle punch quilt I will hopefully get sewn together tonight and then maybe I can baste it tomorrow. It remains to be seen how ambitious I am. I promised myself I would get sparkle punch pieced before I start school again on Tuesday. Looks like I will meet my goal although if I didn't admire so many other quilts online it could have been put together way before now.

The Ziploc has some Ruby by Bonnie and Camille block in it that I think I will hold off on for now. The cut pieces are for a swoon quilt that I will probably hold off on until I get sparkle punch, and another quilt sandwich that isn't pictured, quilted.

Eek I am nervous but I am linking up.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment